Membership is open to all eligible voters within and outside Dunukofia , Njikoka and Anaocha Federal constituency . Once you are eighteen years and above, you can get enlisted to volunteer your service for the actualization of the political dreams and aspiration of Hon. Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo.
You can also become a member from any part of the world through our online get enlisted form and registration procedure.
The group will function and carry out activities that support the political activities and interests of ONYE NDOZI NWACHINEMELU at all times.
- As a member you are expected to serve as a volunteer for the canvasing of votes for ONYE NDOZI throughout the election period. Your commitment to free community and social services is primary as a member.
- You are expected to be peaceful and of good conduct during and after the election periods. As a member of Onye Ndozi connects you are expected to avoid electoral violence of any kind in carrying out your duty. You should base your vote canvasing on constructive and superior argument to get support.
- Members will be ready to obey and work with the Hon. Dozie Nwankwo Re-election Campaign Organisation members within their wards, Local Government
- As a member you are expected to participate in the voluntary community project of the group like, sanitation exercise within your wards and communities, visitation of people in your wards and communities that are sick in the hospital, Control of traffic within your communities and wards , attending Hon. Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo campaign events , group vote canvasing for the re-election of ONYE NDOZI NWACHINEMELU , Public enlightenment programs ,and other programs and activities organised by the support team . All these activities takes place simultaneously within our constituency.
- Members are expected to pledge to volunteer their services to the Group at all times.
- Members are expected to read and agree with the code of conduct section of the form, before filling the form.
- Getting listed in our database as an active participant in the re-election of Hon. Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo to the House of Representatives.
- Free entrepreneurial training, workshops and seminars
- Free ICT training for interested participant on website development and hosting, computer networking, computer appreciation etc
- Becoming a Beneficiary of empowerment programs based on level of commitment report from your ward and local Government Co-ordinators
I pledge to volunteer my services for the re-election bid of Honourable Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo . I will support and canvass for votes for him within and outside my community. While carrying out these functions, I will be of good behaviour and will never support electoral violence.
I will preach peaceful co-existence in my ward and local government between members of different political parties.
I believe and am also connected to ONYE NDOZIE Political Philosophy of development and support for our people during and after the 2019 election.